A COMPACT GC CAN TEST FOR VOCS IN PLACES INACCESSIBLE TO A TRADITIONAL BENCHTOP GC AND CAN HELP ENSURE SAFETY WITH A DETECTION LIMIT OF SUB-PPB.
ENSURE SAFE CONDITIONS WITH RAPID TESTING
VOC concentrations inside vehicles can reach levels significantly higher than what is recommended for indoor environments. Materials, adhesives, and finishes used in car interiors can emit these chemicals when cars are new or when they are exposed to heat. Exposure can heighten allergy and asthma symptoms and cause irritation to the eyes, nose, skin, and throat. Some VOCs are also believed to cause cancer and other neurological issues. It is therefore important to verify the air quality inside of a vehicle to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
The NovaTest P100 and P300 can rapidly sample and analyze ambient air in any location, making it a useful device for air quality testing. The compact design allows them to conveniently test the air in smaller spaces inaccessible to a traditional benchtop devices. They are capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivity in a single test, and the system automatically generates an instant report with calculated results. These features can easily be used in the production line or in the parking lot to quickly evaluate the air quality inside of a vehicle.
- Faster sampling and analysis with high sensitivity is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Comprehensive analysis often requires multiple tests with multiple techniques, making testing complex
- Vehicle emissions can contain a wide range of harmful VOCs from numerous sources
- Automatic sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand, and continuous online solutions can be applied in the production process to save time
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Customized analysis methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis can be achieved by a single test
PRODUCTS TO HELP
Want to obtain more information? Simply get in touch.
Automotive vehicles release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from various components and as by-products of combustion. These VOCs can be dangerous to human health and harmful to the environment. Detecting these emissions and identifying their sources can help reduce public and environmental exposure.
AUTOMOTIVE MATERIAL EMISSIONS
Materials, adhesives, and finishes used in car interiors can emit VOCs when cars are new or when they are exposed to heat. It is important to verify the quality of the materials inside of a car to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
VOCs come from various sources, such as indoor paints, cleaning products, refrigerants, gas and fuel, and so forth. Anthropogenic VOCs are regulated by law, especially indoors, where concentrations are the highest. Monitoring the air on-site makes it possible to detect the presence of small concentrations of VOCs.