THE COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION TO FAST VOC DETECTION AND CONTINUOUS VOC MONITORING IN PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING, AS WELL AS THE AIR QUALITY.
RAPID RESULTS FOR BETTER QUALITY ASSURANCE
Pharmaceutical processing and production commonly involves a range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) used in solvents, adhesives, packaging materials, and so on. These VOCs can make their way into the surrounding air or even into the pharmaceutical products themselves. Pharmaceuticals are subject to strict regulations which control the amounts of these compounds that are permissible in final products. Reliable monitoring is important for ensuring workplace safety and quality control. However, these VOCs can be difficult to monitor effectively due to the time requirements and complexity of traditional techniques. Rapid, comprehensive analysis is needed to properly address these issues.
The NovaTest P100 and P300 can rapidly sample and analyze ambient air in any location, making them useful devices for emissions testing. The device samples from the ambient air without any additional equipment or sample preparation required. The compact design allows them to conveniently test the air in smaller spaces inaccessible to a traditional benchtop devices, while they are yet capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivity in a single test, and the system automatically generates an instant report with calculated results. These features can easily be used in the production line, the parking lot, or in inspection shops to quickly evaluate the emissions of a vehicle.
- Slow conventional testing limits the implementation of more extensive quality control solutions. Faster sampling and analysis is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Chemically diverse VOCs can make comprehensive analysis complex and time consuming
- Production processes can involve a range of VOCs, making it difficult to implement a single testing method
- Automated sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand, so users can quickly implement the necessary health and safety measures
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a matter of minutes with a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Custom methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis is possible with a single, simple test
PRODUCTS TO HELP
Want to obtain more information? Simply get in touch.
Rapidly sampling and analyzing breath without the need for additional sampling equipment or sample preparation. Create efficiently a distinct patient profile onsite instead of waiting for laboratory results with the NovaTest Compact GCs.
Expedited process to target specific compounds of interest, user-friendly interface, automated sampling and analysis, and versatility in laboratory applications, especially where rapid results are desired.
VOCS IN WATER
Monitor the VOCs that are common constituents or by-products of many industrial processes, protect employees from negative health consequences.