SAMPLE AT ANY LOCATION AND VIEW IMMEDIATE RESULTS TO IDENTIFY LEAKAGE IN PRODUCTION LINE, PARKING LOT OR INSPECTION SHOPS.
RAPIDLY IDENTIFY LEAKS AND DEFECTS
Automotive vehicles can release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from various components and leaks. These VOCs can be dangerous to human health and harmful to the environment. As a result, such VOCs are subject to regulations and must not exceed certain thresholds. However, when thresholds are exceeded, identifying the source of the leak or component defect can be difficult. There is therefore a need for accessible technology that can provide rapid and comprehensive analysis and produce understandable and useful results.
The NovaTest P100 and P300 can rapidly sample and analyze ambient air in any location, making it a useful device for emissions testing and leak detection. The device samples from the ambient air without any additional equipment or sample preparation required. The compact design allows them to conveniently test the air in smaller spaces inaccessible to a traditional benchtop devices. They are capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivity in a single test, and the system automatically generates an instant report with calculated results. These features can easily be used in the production line, the parking lot, or in inspection shops to quickly identify leaks and other emissions sources in a vehicle.
The Satir V90 IR camera is the latest Performance Gas Detection cameras from SATIR. It can deliver vivid imaging of the releasing source of VOCs from any materials in the vehicle with clear and rapid results. The V Series provides users with visual results so that they can pinpoint VOC gas leaks and their sources.
- Identifying leaks can be costly and time-consuming. Faster sampling and analysis with high sensitivity is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Comprehensive analysis often requires multiple tests with multiple techniques, making testing complex
- Vehicle emissions can contain a wide range of harmful VOCs from numerous sources
- Automatic sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand, making testing simple and convenient
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Customized analysis methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis can be achieved by a single test
PRODUCTS TO HELP
Want to obtain more information? Simply get in touch.
This industry requires new and better technologies to effectively address the challenges of working with volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Better detection and monitoring technologies can help protect petrochemical facilities, employees, and the environment.
Automotive vehicles release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from various components and as by-products of combustion. Detecting these emissions and identifying their sources can help reduce public and environmental exposure.
The presence of odor-causing compounds, such as sulfur organic compounds, is often a major reason for complaints about air pollution. Odors can be emitted from a variety of sources including petrochemical refineries, paper factories, fertilizer production, landfills, sewage treatment plants, and so forth.