A COMPACT GC CAN TEST FOR VOCS IN PLACES INACCESSIBLE TO TRADITIONAL BENCHTOP GCS AND CAN HELP ENSURE SAFETY AND QUALITY WITH A DETECTION LIMIT OF SUB-PPB.
GUARANTEE QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE
VOC concentrations inside vehicles can reach levels significantly higher than what is recommended for indoor environments. Materials, adhesives, and finishes used in car interiors can emit these chemicals when cars are new or when they are exposed to heat. Exposure can heighten allergy and asthma symptoms and cause irritation to the eyes, nose, skin, and throat. Some VOCs are also believed to cause cancer and other neurological issues. It is therefore important to verify the quality of the materials inside of a car to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
Monitoring material emissions on-site with immediate results makes it possible to detect concentrations of VOCs that exceed a certain threshold limit. This allows manufacturers to resolve the issue in a timely manner and before any final products are sold to consumers. This practice would also enable manufacturers to optimize production processes to reduce product losses and guarantee quality.
- Conventional testing techniques are slow and can delay production, faster sampling and analysis with high sensitivity is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Comprehensive analysis often requires multiple tests with multiple techniques, making testing complex
- Material emissions can contain a wide range of harmful VOCs from numerous sources
- Automatic sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand, and continuous online solutions can be applied in the production process to save time
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Customized analysis methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis can be achieved by a single test
PRODUCTS TO HELP
Want to obtain more information? Simply get in touch.
VOCS IN VEHICLES
VOC concentrations inside vehicles can reach levels significantly higher than what is recommended for safety. The NovaTest GC systems allow it to conveniently detect a wide range of compounds in smaller spaces.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Convenient field tests and online monitoring solutions to indoor air quality evaluation with NovaTest GC systems. Quick sampling and analyzing without the need for additional sampling equipment or sample preparation.
Conveniently sample and analyze for emissions testing in smaller spaces inaccessible to a traditional benchtop GC using the NovaTest compact GCs in the production line, the parking lot, or in inspection shops.