RAPID SAMPLING AND ANALYSIS PROVIDES REAL-TIME DETECTION OF HARMFUL EMISSIONS.
ENSURE SAFE CONDITIONS WITH RAPID TESTING
Automotive vehicles release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from various components and as by-products of combustion. These VOCs can be dangerous to human health and harmful to the environment. Some, such as benzene, are classified as human carcinogens. Others are contributors to smog and other environmental hazards. Detecting these emissions and identifying their sources can help reduce public and environmental exposure. There is therefore a need for accessible technology that can provide rapid and comprehensive analysis and produce understandable and useful results.
The NovaTest P100 and P300 can rapidly sample and analyze ambient air in any location, making it a useful device for emissions testing. The device samples from the ambient air without any additional equipment or sample preparation required. The compact design allows them to conveniently test the air in smaller spaces inaccessible to a traditional benchtop devices. They are capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivity in a single test, and the system automatically generates an instant report with calculated results. These features can easily be used in the production line, the parking lot, or in inspection shops to quickly evaluate the emissions of a vehicle.
The DV3000 provides driving testing and mapping according to the wind direction with real-time results . Users can monitor on the road and recognizing the emission source immediately.
- Faster sampling and analysis with high sensitivity is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Comprehensive analysis often requires multiple tests with multiple techniques, making testing complex
- Vehicle emissions can contain a wide range of harmful VOCs from numerous sources
- Automatic sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand, and continuous online solutions can be applied in the production process to save time
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Customized analysis methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis can be achieved by a single test
PRODUCTS TO HELP
Want to obtain more information? Simply get in touch.
VEHICLE INDOOR AIR QUALITY
VOC concentrations inside vehicles can reach levels significantly higher than what is recommended for indoor environments. Materials, adhesives, and finishes used in car interiors can emit these chemicals, so it is important to verify the air quality inside of a vehicle to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
AUTOMOTIVE MATERIAL EMISSIONS
Materials, adhesives, and finishes used in car interiors can emit VOCs when cars are new or when they are exposed to heat. It is important to verify the quality of the materials inside of a car to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
AMBIENT AIR MONITORING
The NovaTest GC systems provide solutions to sampling and analyzing ambient air in any location conveniently or monitoring the ambient air continuously. They are capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivities and immediate ready-to-go reports.