A COMPACT GC MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO MONITOR THE AIR QUALITY AT ANY SITE WITH RAPID, REAL-TIME DETECTION AT SUB-PPB LEVELS.
BE INFORMED ABOUT AIR QUALITY
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are numerous, varied, and ubiquitous, including both human-made and naturally occurring chemical compounds. Some VOCs are dangerous to human health and harmful to the environment. VOCs come from various sources, such as indoor paints, cleaning products, refrigerants, gas and fuel, vehicle interior material decomposition, polluted groundwater, electronics manufacturing, medicine production, food and beverage production, manufacturing plants, and so forth. Anthropogenic VOCs are regulated by law, especially indoors, where concentrations are the highest. Monitoring the air on-site with immediate results makes it possible to detect the presence of small concentrations of VOCs before they become a larger problem.
The NovaTest P100 and P300 can rapidly sample and analyze ambient air in any location, making them useful devices for emissions testing. The device samples from the ambient air without any additional equipment or sample preparation required. The compact design allows them to conveniently test the air in smaller spaces inaccessible to a traditional benchtop devices, while they are yet capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivity in a single test, and the system automatically generates an instant report with calculated results. These features can be used to efficiently identify air quality problems so that they can be fixed as quickly as possible.
- Harmful VOCs often occur in low concentrations that are difficult to detect, faster sampling and analysis with high sensitivity is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Comprehensive analysis often requires multiple tests with multiple techniques, making testing complex
- Indoor air can contain a wide range of harmful VOCs from numerous sources
- Automated sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand. Continuous testing can reveal dynamic changes and identify pollution events
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Customized analysis methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis can be achieved by a single test
PRODUCTS TO HELP
Want to obtain more information? Simply get in touch.
VEHICLE INDOOR AIR QUALITY
VOC concentrations inside vehicles can reach levels significantly higher than what is recommended for indoor environments. Materials, adhesives, and finishes used in car interiors can emit these chemicals, so it is important to verify the air quality inside of a vehicle to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
AMBIENT AIR MONITORING
The NovaTest GC systems provide solutions to sampling and analyzing ambient air in any location conveniently or monitoring the ambient air continuously. They are capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivities and immediate ready-to-go reports.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
VOCs can be released when handling common workplace materials such as solvents, paints, sealants, and adhesives. Anthropogenic VOCs are regulated by law, especially indoors, where concentrations are the highest. Air quality monitoring with accurate, real-time detection is important for ensuring safe working conditions.